Wednesday, September 15, 2010

when booting my notebook, it cheks adjectives hardware finds my hdd but consequently doesnt tolerate me boot from my cd. it shows a index

(carries on from question) : of adjectives the processes e.g. ram detected hdd detected etc, but it doesnt find any further. any 1 no whats rong?

when booting my notebook, it cheks adjectives hardware finds my hdd but consequently doesnt tolerate me boot from my cd. it shows a index

Ive got some question to help me grasp your problem better.

first did you add or remove any hardware that cause this problem? you may need to unplug anything you installed to get it to boot customarily again

second are you using a usb keyboard? if so your upright my not be functioning before bios post for you to hit F1 to bring to bios, in this baggage you may need to find an older the ivories that is ps2 (the round plug) and use that to capture to bios.



good luck

TV
You might want to set the boot sequence contained by your BIOS to CD-ROM first then HDD.



To gain to your BIOS you will hit the Del or Esc key to enter setup while your computer is booting up.
f8 on boot up, will consent to you access your advanced options menu. You can try closing good config. or undisruptive mode too.. It will also let you boot to settle device..
whats in the index?



then you may carry an answer that helps
if your mother board hold quick boot mode use it for booting ,it must enjoy a shortcut key that u will find within boot screen of your motherboard.

most of the times following key are used:

F8 or F11 ,

exact for your question i recommend u to disable adjectives other boot devices .
It sounds like one of your boot devices is inaccurate, try disconnecting the cd drive, maybe later you will be able to catch into the bios.

No comments:

Post a Comment