Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When a tv say it is notebook compatiable, does that anticipate I could hook up my direct tv box to it while it is hooked?

up to my laptop. How about when it comes to plugging contained by a xbox?

When a tv say it is notebook compatiable, does that anticipate I could hook up my direct tv box to it while it is hooked?

When a TV says it's "PC compatible" it system you can hook your computer (regular PC or Mac) to it through a VGA connection, using it as a computer monitor. You can still use the TV as a "TV", hooked up to a Directv beneficiary and Xbox too. These would be connected to different inputs - ie. Directv receiver via HDMI (best) or component. The Xbox through component or s-video connections. Obviously, you can't keep watch on two different things at the same time unless one is on the picture contained by picture and the other is the main peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment