Friday, September 17, 2010

When I Curl Ribbon I procure static Electricity & the ribbon sticks 2 my mitt what can i do to stop the static?


When I Curl Ribbon I procure static Electricity & the ribbon sticks 2 my mitt what can i do to stop the static?

Tie an explosed metal telecommunication to your wrist then tie it to another grounded piece of metal...usually a metal door knob, or something approaching that. That way any static you generate will be transfered to a "ground" and you wont hold the static nor the zap. Also keep within mind that it's more than likely not purely the ribbon but where you are sitting when you're doing it. Make sure you stay away from carpeting and glorious friction objects, things with lots of fibers and rubbers can motive a lot of this static electricity....hope that help.
Touch clean metal...it will DEstatic you.



h2h
Invite me over, I'll curl your ribbon!!
you want to hold on to something metal that is grounded.
use a two of a kind of scissors ,instead of your fingernails

No comments:

Post a Comment