Friday, September 17, 2010

when I do the disk cleanup and the defragment, will my pictures I hold surrounded by my pictures be o.k.?

I don't want to lose my pictures, and I don't know that much almost doing that. I would appreciate a correct answer on this. Thanks for your help.

when I do the disk cleanup and the defragment, will my pictures I hold surrounded by my pictures be o.k.?

It won't hurt anything that you hold, it only puts things stern in average order sort of similar to the librarian putting all accounts back at the stop of a very busy afternoon. It also cleans up the computer files and makes it run more effeciently and speeds mine up. It take a while if you haven't done it yet. Just engineer sure nothing else is running at the time. I usually do mine when I budge to bed.
Disk cleanup will delete files, but only after asking you.





Disk defragment will reposition adjectives of your software to prevent lag or slow profile loading. Defragment often.
yes the disk cleanup removes temp files i believe and the defrag reorganizes the process the info is stored on the hard drive its self
Doesn't delete files save for temporaries
Doing a standard disk clean up and defragmentation will not do a article to your music, pictures or video files.

It needs to be done on a routine foundation. I use disk clean up after every session and defragment every month.

Works for me....
They will be fine...I do that every month...those things will cleanup unuse and desperate stuff....it will not touch your documents or pictures
Disk defragment puts files on the hard disk final in an demand that makes them easier for the system to find. Disk cleanup removes second-hand goods files from the internet. Neither will remove or touch your picture files. They will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment