Friday, September 17, 2010

When I type sometimes it won't show up on the eyeshade until a few second subsequently. Help?

Sometimes when I type something near my keyboard it doesn't show up on the blind until seconds latter. It happens slightly a bit and I don't know what is causing this. I use XP and my the ivories is a HP that came near my HP Pavilion computer. Is there something wrong next to my keyboard or computer? Help! This is so annoying and I'm sick of it taking place. :(

When I type sometimes it won't show up on the eyeshade until a few second subsequently. Help?

same set-up here.



I don't know if you mean on emails or what. I hold that delay problem if I write an email and put smilies within it as it goes along.



Check your memory, you may involve more. Also, to make your computer run better you may want to run the defrag if you never hold.



good luck.
Sounds similar to a delay dealing next to not enough RAM or 100% usage on the processor I see that alot on Intels
Sounds to me resembling your computer can't keep up. Either you own a million fingers, or you don't have satisfactory RAM, or your PC is being used up by other programs (and/or viruses). I'd check for a virus, and but for, go to your job manager and check the PC usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment