Friday, September 17, 2010

When I push my CPU button to start my computer, a hoot nouns continues, but my computer doesn't start. Kindly


When I push my CPU button to start my computer, a hoot nouns continues, but my computer doesn't start. Kindly

Chesk in the order of power .... or change the power of you're computer to 110v if it is 220v ... and obisite
U may enjoy a Win32 virus infection
I had this problem back too. When I moved to China, I couldn't open my computer. I call a technician, and he turned off adjectives power, and then turned it final on. Then, change your voltage point to what that area give you.



If that still doesnt work, your PC is probably broken
may be problem with RAM

please remove -clean & reinsert RAM module(s).
this could be a graphics card problem if you own a graphic card remove it and switch on to see if the beep stops if u have on the bus graphics then it is posible thats its setting related , so unplug and remove the internal battery-operated for 15 mins and then replace and try again the beep that u are hearing may certainly be telling you exactly what the problem is , but u would enjoy to say how heaps beeps , short or longs beep . its just beep continuously then in that is a major short or cross nouns would have to be identified by an expierienced being by means of trial by expulsion

No comments:

Post a Comment