Friday, September 17, 2010

When I switch on my computer it say "Windows Explorer have stopped working". What can I do to fix this?


When I switch on my computer it say "Windows Explorer have stopped working". What can I do to fix this?

In such cases, it should be due to some applications that make happen it to stop working. If otherwise, it may be due to some spyware or adware from the internet that is impede your windows from functioning correctly. In this covering, do a full system anti-viral & spyware scan to root out the problem and let your software do the career. Getting frequent security patch and updates from microsoft website will help to stabilise your OS as very well. Remember to do system checks and updates every week to maintain your system at optimal carrying out.
this happens to me too and i studious how to solve this. its because u might have tons active programs that are not neccessary and is slowing down the computer a bit. when that happen u usually have to restart internet explorer. dawdle, u are talking just about windows internet explorer right?

No comments:

Post a Comment