Friday, September 17, 2010

When I delete information form my PC ,its information remains on the HardDisk.How can I delete the information from the HD?

But I don't want to delete adjectives the files...so if you can sugest me a program or an existent folder that contains the files...it would be great.

When I delete information form my PC ,its information remains on the HardDisk.How can I delete the information from the HD?

Almost a good answer... but, even reformatting your strong drive is not guaranteed to erase the information on the drive. Information on a HDD can outlast about 20 formats previously it is truly gone. That being said, nearby are two methods that you could employ:



1) There is a program call FileShredder, I believe, that will erase data completely. It uses that 20 format principle above to overwrite the information multiple times, if I recall right.



2) You could backup your files as the other guy said and, instead of formatting the firm drive, use any number of methods (Windows XP install CD, DOS / Linux fdisk command, DOS zap command) to remove the *partition table*. If you remove the fence table, then no background will survive.



Why are you that concerned about the notes remaining on the hard drive if it is no longer taking up space? The operating system see that old space as uninhabited space, and just overwrites the files when it wants space for new ones.
Take a backup of the the earth-shattering folders/documents and re-format your HD.
What "data" are you talking give or take a few?



when you "delete" something it wipes the record header so it does not exist to windows. but most of the acuall notes is still on there, but window cant see it.



Special software can overwirte that area of your drive several times near random facts but why?



Somehow I dont think this is what you are asking.

Try again.

Go fish

No comments:

Post a Comment