Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where are my pictures on my laptop?

Where would be some places to look for them?

Where are my pictures on my laptop?

do a survey on all hardisks for *.jpg
searc beside *.JPG or another way is retrieve one more pic and see within which folder computer is saving ur pics.
You can any search for *.jpg. *.bmp. *.pic Depends on what format your pictures are surrounded by. in most cases.. They're contained by the my pictures folder. But, that also veries with the computer user.
If you save them yourself under your XP user, step to Start, My Computer, 'yourname' Document Folder, My Pictures.



They could be on the c: root - Go to Start, My Computer, look under Hard Disk Drives and click on C:\. Scroll olden all the folders to see if here are any files there.



They may sit contained by the temporary folder of your browser program.

The easiest track to look there is lower than internet options within your browser, General tab, Settings under Browser History, View Files



Hope this help.
c:\documents and settings\user*\my documents\my pictures\*





User= you, whatever your log within name is.
find a cheap rental car

No comments:

Post a Comment