Friday, September 17, 2010

When i press run online install,my notebook become hang down...why?

when i try to press run online install,my computer become hang and i enjoy to restart...why?

When i press run online install,my notebook become hang down...why?

I'm assuming your computer is still working. Click on Start and right click on My Computer and click on Manage. Click on Event Viewer and Application. Look for the red circle with the white X contained by it. There will probably be a lot of them. Look for the one that corresponds next to the time and date that you tried to install the hanging program. There should be an event logged. Open the event and read it. Click on the contact to Microsoft and say Yes to transport the information. Read what it says on the website. You may enjoy to contact the vendor of the software you are trying to install to receive a resolution to your problem, but at least you should know how to tell them from the event what is taking place. I hope this helps. terminate a rental lease

No comments:

Post a Comment