Friday, September 17, 2010

When I get my PC it have a 120gb firm drive it be XP home. I re-formatted it into XP Pro. It can single hold 40g

I changed it because in that was too various virus and spyware. My computer is 2005 model and is HP pavilion with Ultra DMA frozen drive which is 120gb. Somehow it bacame less after I installed XP Pro from XP home. Then it can one and only hold 40gb which I am using now but cant install my work. Can somebody aid me put it back?

When I get my PC it have a 120gb firm drive it be XP home. I re-formatted it into XP Pro. It can single hold 40g

I can distribute you a link that deal with complicated drive problems.

Some drive problems can be easily fixed by yourself using smoothly available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in adjectives. Try this site, if you can get what is required.
Click start

Run

type "mmc"

File

Add/Remove Snap In

Add

Disk Management

Add

This Computer

Finish

Close

Ok

Click Disk command local and view your knotty drive and see if it only states it is a 40gb tough drive total.

If it does, then it is probably a BIOS problem. If not afterwards you can use this tool to attempt to create a partitioned drive, or other options.
did you delete the xp home after updating. it sounds similar to you have two operating systems on your computer. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment