Friday, September 17, 2010

When I installed my cpu I have to push the latch down tricky to close it, is that ok?


When I installed my cpu I have to push the latch down tricky to close it, is that ok?

It should step down easily, near almost no effort. If you have to strain to close it, it may be that the CPU wasn't installed correctly, it should just leak in when the ZIF socket is widen.

ZIF-Zero Insertion Force.
no
I think thats usual



like 5 foot pounds possibly
As long as it didn't break that should be fine. A lot of things like that are pretty stiff because they don't carry used much and because it's important that things are fixed safe and sound.
Next time why not take the computer into a repair shop?
That's probably okay. The latch is expected to snap down into the closed position toprotect the Integarted Circuit(CPU). AS long as you didn't force the cover closed!

If the system works okay, you did a good commission.
yes it need to be pushed down fundamentally hard anyway, so long as it dont snap
Yeah, it's fine.



And Never nick your computer to a repair shop, they charge too much.
no im sorry, thats not allowed

No comments:

Post a Comment