Friday, September 17, 2010

When i download some software my laptop become slower, pls lend a hand me on how to find my notebook draw from better again.?


When i download some software my laptop become slower, pls lend a hand me on how to find my notebook draw from better again.?

Simply run your disk defrag and it should serve alot..Windows xp-start-all programs-system tools-disk defrag
when u download stuffs - it will utilise bulk of your network bandwidth. The single way to speed your system during download is to increase your internet nouns speed - fastest broadband connection u can hold but u pay more. if u can upgrade your RAM - help. If u r using 56K modem dial-up - then I don`t know u want to switch over to broadband or SCV cable modem etc.if u already have adjectives these - then the problem lies next to background processes running within your system. u need to download adaware or similar housekeeping softwares to verbs your system of all the popups, adwares, etc to be exact running in thebackground consumption up your bandwidth - go to download.com look into for adaware. download install and scan.
i have this problem too and i disagree its anything to do near bandwidth.it also happens when i use discs. (all kinds)

No comments:

Post a Comment