Friday, September 17, 2010

When I try to copy a DvD+Rto my concrete drive I carry the message "Could not be perform because of I/Odevice erro

Can anyone explain this for me please.

When I try to copy a DvD+Rto my concrete drive I carry the message "Could not be perform because of I/Odevice erro

it hasn't get anything to do with the blank medium that you are your using, its because you have another drive on like peas in a pod channel such as a hdd i.e. on a conflicting i/o channel and the memory buffer of the drive that can't cope beside what.
input / output device error, go to control panel,system,device supervisor and see if there is a problem beside any drivers or devices!
Check your drive, to make sure it is compatible next to DVD+R's.
The problem may be that your DVD drive is DVD-R and you're trying to read DVD+R discs. Unfortunately, the only opening around this is to by a dual format DVD-ROM Drive ... one that reads/writes ± (+R/RW discs and -R/RW discs). (Most new drives are powerful of reading ± discs.)
deny a home rental applicat

No comments:

Post a Comment