Friday, September 17, 2010

when i plain the window medium player it tell me the nouns device have a problem. How can I fix the problem.?

I am not sure what my computer is excluding an Oxford, it was bought from a friend, pretty much home made. My speakers are creative. Any relief would be appreciated. Thank You

when i plain the window medium player it tell me the nouns device have a problem. How can I fix the problem.?

Sounds like your Sound card Driver is any missing or glitched.



I suggest you Remove the drive *if* it is installed then REinstall it.



*IF* it is missing altogether... Go to Control Panel after Add New hardware and install the driver for the sound card.



You can also turn to Control Panel, Then Sounds & Audio Devices and make SURE the Volume is NOT Muted villa rental in cancun

No comments:

Post a Comment