Tuesday, September 21, 2010

when my laptop boots up i obtain a Smartbridge alert BTHelpNotifier.exe Entry point not found?

The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located contained by the dynamic link library PSAP.DLL

What does this mingy ?

when my laptop boots up i obtain a Smartbridge alert BTHelpNotifier.exe Entry point not found?

OK how to stop it...........



start>search'files and folders' put smartbridge in the box and hit enter tolerate it search....when you grasp the results double click on the smartbridge folder at the top navigate down to psapi.dll and right click and rename it psapiold.dll hit enter and re-boot.......error message gone





Alternativly uninstall bt help altogether and hide away on resources its useless anyway



If you need anymore guidance e-mail me....i also enjoy other methods
I sometimes get this as capably, don't seem to mater as I merely close it and all works OK
I dont know what it mechanism, BUT, I had one and the same on mine, then, it a moment ago went sooner or later. Dont worry more or less it.
See this forums thread

http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/index.php...

No comments:

Post a Comment