Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When will the average PC own a holographic display and a better input device than a upright?


When will the average PC own a holographic display and a better input device than a upright?

I only just saw a demo of speech recognition software that be outstanding. I had a peddler in at work this week and he be demo'ing there hottest software and it was the best I enjoy seen to date. It be able to hold up with average speech patterns, not have to speak in a slow monotone voice, and you want to chat about accurate! I work contained by IT at a law firm and I know the secretaries would not be thrilled if we purchased this software. It integrated near all of out apps, and we enjoy over 300 of them.
the government have one I'm sure of this, when they release it to civilians I'm not sure but the way things are going it may be soon.
Dont expect this contained by your lifetime...
i don't know about holographic display but Microsoft have invented a prototype that allows people to type basically by thinking. Its a glove that you put on your hand and together next to with your brain and paw movements you can SLOWLY type. Its slow cause its a prototype they are trying to increase it
hen rentalcars

No comments:

Post a Comment