Friday, September 17, 2010

When installing the Sims 2 my computer does not reconize when I put surrounded by the 2nd disk how do I achieve it to work?

The Sims 2 have 4 disks and when I put the first one in it installs and next it says insert 2nd disk so I thieve out the first and put in the second I can hear the computer start to spin the disk and consequently it just stops. I don't know how to fix this if anyone know how please let me know. This is a brand topical computer; I don't know if that would affect it.

When installing the Sims 2 my computer does not reconize when I put surrounded by the 2nd disk how do I achieve it to work?

... on some games u can copy all the files rotten of all the disks into a single folder .. after run settup.exe .. try that.
Did you click ok? After you put the second disk in?

No comments:

Post a Comment