Friday, September 17, 2010

When I insert a usb stick into my usb slot, the autoplay option box does not come up automatically, why?

I hold gone into my computer and clicked on autoplay, this brings up the options dialogue box asking me whether I want to explore the drive or viewpoint pictures etc. But this used to happen automatically, what have changed please?

When I insert a usb stick into my usb slot, the autoplay option box does not come up automatically, why?

It is likely that you clicked on a small box labeled "always do this action" which would explain why it does zilch when you insert a USB device
Sometimes computers, like general public get tired and realize that you other pick the same entry so they just slack bad. You can open "My computer" and it should articulate "Removable disk (*)" which will open adjectives of your things. That's how I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment