Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where can I buy replacement PC cup holders?

The cup holder on my PC have snapped off when I put a indigestible glass surrounded by it. It's an electrically driven drawer, which says 'DVD' on the front. Are 'DVD' cup holders expensive to replace?

Where can I buy replacement PC cup holders?

It's SO irritating when that happen. Why can't they just brand name them strong enough to hold a full pint cup, then we wouldn't hold these problems.
They're more expensive than CD cup holders
I await the answers next to baited breath!
roughly 30 quid lmao
idk gq
Ha Ha yes they are. Get one made of titanium the next time and not plastic.
Ha ha your a funny man. This prank is quite ripened although some people enjoy been dumb adequate to actually construe that when computers first came around 10 years ago.
markedly old trick... I'm the one that had the customer that did that. It's the "free" cup holder (back afterwards, didn't really have letters/names on them).
Here ya run $19.99, and why not have a smoke as powerfully :)



http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/pcmod...
Geeeez that's too bad I used to enjoy the same problem. I reckon you will find that reducing your drink size to "shot" glasses will work next to the flimsy plastic type cup holders. Of course this means more frequent trips to the pantry but it will store you money and give you more exercise.
nearby used to be a joke nearly pc cupholders, and that the laptop didn't have one.
I have to get mine modified so it would give somebody a lift the ice-bucket..............but so far so good.
Idiot, believe putting a heavy chalice on the cup holder, it is only for cups.



Get some mask tape and cartridge it back on. Or bring it round to me Ill fix it for lb3000

No comments:

Post a Comment