Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where and How Do I update my Pheonix Adward v6.00PG ?

Im trying to update it because my proccesor is running at 1300 mhz but its a 2.6ghz intel p4 ht cpu, it say its running at 1300 mhz in mycomputer properties and surrounded by the bios.also in the bios nearby is no cpu options within it so I cant configure the cpu,where do I find the updae for my phenoix adward v6.00PG bios ? Thanks

Where and How Do I update my Pheonix Adward v6.00PG ?

The first choice place would be http://www.abit.com.tw/

Select your country, Downloads, BIOS, Socket 939 and click on your model.

Can't tell whether there's an update as you haven't given us the current BIOS info. Phoenix - Award Bios v6.00PG covers partially the motherboards out there - you stipulation to get specific info from something approaching "BIOS agent"

No comments:

Post a Comment